Diary of a beginner, everything at once

newplaye23r322

Hello! Here I'll make the dimension of most currency pairs that I'm interested in. Since I have no opportunity to allocate money for the starting capital I shall be trading on contest demo accounts and upload all the statistics of the account to him I will be taken seriously, as well as real account. I think I traded not long, only 3 years, there were different situations, always account on which I trade out in profit, but after a couple of failures, I poured the entire Deposit within a short period of time.

newplaye23r322

Analysis of the currency pair EUR/USD. To analyze the currency pair I will be without any indicators, only the levels of support and resistance. I love to see the General picture on a daily schedule, so you can see where it's going price. Now I see that D1 price is suitable to the level of support, at the moment there are no open transactions do not need to wait until the price on the H4 will come to the level, and then analyzing the situation and determining what's happening on the chart, it will be possible to understand the future direction of prices. My assumption is that we will work on this level next week and will go lower.

newplaye23r322

For GBP/USD I marked the areas of support and resistance on the chart by arrows. You can see that price always reacts at these levels. For myself, I have decided that from Monday you can open a short trade until we reach the resistance level which is located below, on sale I will be open from the level which is located above the current price at the H4 chart. Just want to draw attention to the fact that when price was well above(near the top right of the arrows) is almost always after the absorption of candles down the price continued its movement until not approaching an important price levels. I think that on Monday, the price will be calm and make a small upside correction after falling candles on D1, and when he gets to the level you will be confident to sell.

newplaye23r322

I thought that reading my posts will be interesting to learn about how I open the transaction. I recently read about one experiment scientists on the people who wanted to lose weight, the essence of the experiment was to divide people into 2 groups. The first group of people were obliged to perform certain actions before choosing what to eat, healthy foods or something that may harm the process of losing weight, the second group was given only the instructions that you can eat, and what not. The results were such that people who are used to perform a sequence of actions are more likely to make correct decisions in stressful situations. This I mean that while trading before opening a deal, I think to 100 which would thus I have developed a certain discipline, let's say until you get the deal not open. I decided to do so after I realized that most of my losing trades due to the fact that I too early go in or come out from the market. Of course this is not the only reason for my failures, I found that the best entry point into the market this time after closing of the candle on the senior time-frame, but didn't always follow his own rules who wrote for myself in a text document. I think that the Forex is very important to have discipline and to be psychologically godayum, and if you simply say you need to be a simple robot who does his job without thinking about other strategies.

newplaye23r322

What I expected to see the currency pairs EUR/USD and GBP/USD. Now there is no reason to open any trades because it is possible to say that the whole movement has already occurred, it is not necessary to jump on the train which had already left. But when he comes back, if he is to stay will be easy to sell from the levels I've marked arrows on the chart. And in the meantime you can search for other currency pairs for opportunities to enter the market

newplaye23r322

It was not necessary to look for opportunities to enter the market. On the currency pair EUR/GBP has a great situation in order that would enter into sale. On H1 I saw engulfing candlesticks(indicated by the red arrow from top to bottom) absorption indicates that after the price tested the level which I have marked on the chart the red areas, very sharply changed the opinion of people and they began to sell. The second red arrow indicates the candle after absorption, it as a signal that it's time to sell. Since I have been trading on contest demo account, then immediately opened 10 trades a small amount, I want to be first, so you have to take chances

newplaye23r322

Hey, it's a good idea, but you need to buy to make sure that the exact price will rise, and yet according to the schedule she only falls off, so do not want to sell because we have already fallen, and to buy still early I think. It is possible for me today on these pairs will not be able to trade as my strategy is to look at how price behaves and yet she just ignores

tyto

And near the absorption Dodge!

So Huy will go and outright crosses it and then...

newplaye23r322

If you look on H1 time frame it Dodge, but the time frame is smaller the situation is different. If you take the shadow of a candle which opened the night with a gap we can see that the bears in this situation stronger and pushed the price down under this great level, but maybe I'm wrong. Since I already opened the transaction, I just have to wait points out of it.

newplaye23r322

Well, the direction of the price I also see, in the meantime, I want to brag about. My trades come in, plus I think to close them after the price breaks the levels down. On the chart of trades are seen as screens with another terminal.

newplaye23r322

While doing the screenshots, the price came up a little and I lost 8 pips profit, could not close the deal as there were some problems with the terminal, not me. For today on this pair I'm not going to open, really like what I have to say went in before the fall

newplaye23r322

Well, on GBP/USD as I wrote earlier it is not necessary to open trades until the price is not suited to a strong level, as we can see on the schedule it just instantly bounces off him and I decide to open transactions on sale, the nearest point of exit from the transaction will be the level of support, if of course we don't get run down.

newplaye23r322

Second deal to sell GBP/USD also closed manually in profit +59 pips. Sold and closed profit when the price started to fall in the flat is also near the level, today was a profitable day which brought 38 and 59 points profit on 2 currency pairs. Did not meet my expectations only EUR/USD, but I'm not sold.

newplaye23r322

Hello! Unfortunately today, time to sell especially was not, only now I have the opportunity to write something. Trades I did today and I see no reason to trade on this demo account, since he was competitive, and the rules of the competition carefully I read only today that I realized that this contest is very suitable only for scalpers, since the transactions on which the profits more than 10 points is simply not counted. But as advantages of account with 4 digits after the point spread from 3 to 7 points, that is, the conditions of the contest so bad that I don't see the point in trying there to do anything, don't want to try the strategy that I've never traded, and advantages of 10 points is not for me. Just think to trade on a demo account before you will receive bonus payouts for the posts, and after that I'll be posting their statistics for trade on real money. Good luck all