Diary of a beginner, everything at once

newplaye23r322

Today the transaction is already open will not, but on EUR/USD from the area which I have highlighted in red tomorrow I'm going to sell if the price is below stop loss do you want to put just above the nearest Fibonacci level, but to determine the place where to go with the transaction will be more complicated, I think the price will fall the whole of the current week and should go only at the end of the day.

newplaye23r322

Today's bargain is still on a demo account, but tomorrow I'm going to start with the small initial capital of 1 thousand rubles
I Hope it will grow of course. Today I opened a buy trade on EUR/USD as can be clearly seen that the price bounces from a support level, expect growth to the nearest resistance level, but there are already going to watch how the price will behave and decide whether to close the deal for me.

tyto

Bounced it over there

Then watch ordername! And apertu closely, read it!

newplaye23r322

The first deal on sale today closed by stop loss, minus 23 points, now I plan to wait a bit and open a short trade after the price is a little to gain a foothold under the support level. Want to wait for the candle to close on H4 the schedule, and then time to look for entry point

newplaye23r322

I don't usually pay much attention to the schedule before the opening of the London session, so I thought that it is not important, was wrong
now I will look for an opportunity to sell..

tyto

What to expect, again the train will leave!

Jumped down two Dodge and down again and there it is !

For session spring-loaded pull - and she's back!

newplaye23r322

Very interesting you have the vision of the market
well I do not like to go when the price dropped, I want higher at the peak, and this will wait until a little climb

newplaye23r322

Opened a second sell trade on the EUR/USD, I think that the best entry point will not be on a small time frame was to be seen a small sideways movement, I will now have to wait until the fall and try to go before growth will begin again. Sell because the price to be under the level and all, I have more arguments, no

tyto

To fall, to A. session - spring, then up.

In the worst bokovichok in 10p - it's not defined! Better stop thinking...

Again, doji start...

tyto

Hike up the spring pull...

Let's go to 50, if you hit 100 come on RV

Zero on the top!

newplaye23r322

Something I do not understand where we are going
I deal stop-loss was removed, still think the profit will come, well here EUR USD apparently starts an uptrend, but this is not accurate. I think that now the price will go down

newplaye23r322

What happens to GBP/USD? Why currency pair for the whole day falls into a flat and goes up and down 150 pips?
I don't know how to protect yourself and avoid trading on such days, it is very difficult to define that it is flat when it is being formed, it would seem now is rising or falling, but there is something do not understand. What is interesting and difficult at the same time

newplaye23r322

Hi all, my first bonus payments already credited to the account, and I think that from tomorrow I will put here all my trades and now I want to write a little bit about strategy and manangement. The lot size which I will use on my account 0.05, balance - 1000, leverage 1:100. The strategy is simple, slightly edited data Ichimoku(8,24,48), it will identify the trend on different time frames, I think a deal can be doing different, both short and long term, then I will wait for correction and enter in the trend direction when price will be in the cloud. Stop-loss behind a cloud, and the TP is a signal point in the opposite direction. Also thinking of adding the volume of profitable trades on new entry points, a signal to enter the market will be the intersection of the Tenkan-sen. colors had to be edited so that it was possible to see

tyto

Here , see better!

You can use the Terminal...

And a couple which spread on half the action is not to trade it!