Diary of a beginner, everything at once

newplaye23r322

Well, tell us more.
this indicator have 3 lines they are very similar to moving averages, but it is not. To trade pay attention on two lines of names are: Tenkan-sen (red on my chart) and Kijun-sen(blue on the chart), they in General show the average price over a certain number of candles (the number is set in the indicator parameters). And the cloud is drawn on the chart in the future, that is, the cloud is the level of average prices over the previous number of candles, you can also pay attention to the fact that one of the cloud boundary is drawn on the blue line. So trade with this indicator this trade from the level of average prices, the entry signals I see 2 types, is when the red line (option 8) crosses the blue line (option 24), this means that the average price has changed and the greater the likelihood that we will go in the direction of the changes of this price. And 2 the signal is when a candle repelled from clouds, normal trade levels. But the profitability of this indicator and signals I'll know next week

tyto

Red crossed the blue and the price jumped from the clouds - buy

this is MA

offset muva 26 hog! the shift in the settings MA

newplaye23r322

Today is the time to trade very little, just came home and immediately turned on the terminal. I think that we will fall in EUR/USD, I will sell the M5 and deals will be short-term. Have yet to see good entry points, but wait until the price will fall below the level that I have on the chart and will be there to open trades, and just wait.

newplaye23r322

The deal is not on the strategy, but I wanted today to open at least 1 trade, I sold as recently with the growth on M5 chart the price found resistance once we got back to the level clearly shows that all the candles are repelled from it and I thought I'd sell, take profit and stop loss the same 15 points, the result of the transaction will write later.

newplaye23r322

Today, I opened another sell trade after the big momentum down was not great lateral movement, broke through the Ichimoku cloud and I opened the deal which earned 26 points, and yesterday's sale was a loss of 15 points, so I'm happy! to put how opened the deal could not as it was sold with the phone.

newplaye23r322

So I came back after a long failure on all deposits. It was difficult, but I don't stop and see the only one mistake and obstacle - discipline. How much would a good strategies was not, no matter what money management I do not set myself, I can't get to the end and analyze the situation. Almost all my troubles my fault, can't trade with a fixed lot and to stick to the strategy. On this trade real money for a couple of weeks I'm going to close, do not want to continue to lose further. Will test your strategy on demo accounts, watch a bunch of charts every day. Objective: to understand the statistics of their trade that would test how profitable could that be my strategy 2 weeks I will trade in demo account minimum volume, making no more than 2 trades per day.

1) Find the levels on the D1 chart. You can also look at smaller timeframe.

2) Wait until the candle touches the level.

Conditions to open a buy trade:

1)Candle should open above the level

2)Should touch it and to close above its opening price.

For sale conditions were exactly the same but in the other direction. The feet are placed per level, and take profit levels before. Manually after login to change deal is impossible. Trade is conducted for periods from H1 to D1.

newplaye23r322

AUD/CAD situation corresponds to my requirements for the opening of the transaction. Found At the D1 level, now wait for the candle to close in H1 and if it is above the price of its opening you can open a buy trade. Initial account balance of$ 100. To trade on a demo account to train your discipline plan before the end of the month. And then I will try to switch to a real account if the strategy will show a profit. While writing the post, the candle H1 closed, and I opened a buy trade. All results of trades at the end of the week I will try to put on the table that we could see the statistics.

newplaye23r322

Open 2 the deal on USD/CAD. Today, more transactions will not, will just wait until they are closed by take profit or stop loss. Opened as the candle has fulfilled my conditions for purchase:

1) opened higher

2) touched the level of

3) closed above its opening price.

The levels found in D1.

newplaye23r322

Trading with the phone so I can not put the transaction immediately. Bought this morning on CAD/CHF on H1 chart was the signal to buy, as well was the signal for the H4 graphics, below the level we did not drop the means to buy near the level it would not be bad. stop loss under the level, the TP level before, just have to wait. Last week I got minus 7 dollars.

newplaye23r322

Good morning. Continue to trade by following the strategy. The transaction is open on the AUD/USD on the H1 chart. The arrows noted on the left was made level, and on the right was a buy signal, wait for the low level, and the TP level before set. Yesterday's transaction open on CAD/CHF is still in the market, waiting for her profit. Wrote what a day to open will be in 2 trades, but I think that is that 1 will be enough, and the second will open if I have to stop.

newplaye23r322

Just noticed the best situation to purchase EUR/USD lower from the resistance level. There is a level and there is a signal on H4, the candle opened higher, touched and closed above the price of its opening. Really wanted to buy since long time watching this pair and waiting when the price will reach one of the levels. Generally Euro-dollar there is a very long sideways movement, it is possible to trade inside the channel.

newplaye23r322

All sad! In principle, I am satisfied with my strategy, but I think that I should limit the number of trades 1 currency, so do not want to trade currency pairs correlation. For the current week I am in drawdown, yet don't want to do statistics, but 2 trades are still open and I think that I should just wait to close them and start with a clean slate not opening 1 a week more than 1 transaction. Yesterday on eur/usd I closed 4 deals in the negative, but I had to open a day not more than 2.

mifeniy

I guess it's not important the quantity,but need quality.I know from experience that if you get into the wave,and deals on even one pair, it happens several.If that has not worked since the beginning of the week,you should pause and gather my thoughts.From next week to start all over again and for good.I'm doing analysis on all the pairs in the weekend and on the chart make markup and text markup.Later in the week while watching the graphics,just keep track-my diagnosis is true or not.If all goes according to plan,do the calculation of the risk-profit and are looking for a point in the market.

mifeniy

Like this.Opportunity for the correction of the pair, the Aussie-kiwi.Have a plan and will monitor developments.Look for the entrance to the third wave,or a false breakout support.

newplaye23r322

Yes, the quality of transactions it is important to do Analytics on the weekends is also a good idea, but do not always have the time and desire for everything. And on account of the fact that I wrote that I want to do fewer trades for 1 currency pair, this is due to the fact that the situation I'm looking for they are often by nature very strong movement. That is, I assume that will rebound from the level and not the lateral movement which I on the eur/usd made 4 bad deal, but if I after 1 bad transaction would cease to watch her - would not have lost money. And the arrows on the screen shot I showed in 1 touch level, the price unfolded. Conclusion: if the price goes to level 2 again in the short term, the deal doesn't meet my requirements.

newplaye23r322

I would like to draw your attention to the currency pair CHF/JPY. For a whole month the price can not break support level and gaining volume for the next movement. As for me a good situation to buy: you can put a short stop loss and take profit which is more than a few times. And I am attracted to the fact that this currency pair almost never had before signals for opening trades were 1 candle at D1, but she is very much closed.

mifeniy

It is possible,but I would flat still refrained from entering.If you look at the day lows(bottom flat),then slowly slipping into the shorts.Better to wait for the price to exit the channel,and there to find the entrance,or on a continuation of the move,either on a retest of the breakout.So though what the trend is,and then guessing on a coffee thick turns out.

newplaye23r322

There is an example on AUD/CAD, the price has gone beyond the borders of the channel, but good entry points no. On the D1 it is evident that after the lateral movement, we made it down, but if you open now for the present good entry points for short stop-loss.

For my strategy I will have to open for sale after each candle that gives the signal. At the H1 schedule I showed the arrows where would my entry point. Tomorrow I think on this pair, if there is 1 signal on H1, I will open for sale.