Magnetic levels

Eagle

New member
20.06.2011
16
0
0
Testing a new strategy. Before the opening of the American session it is necessary to open two pending with a profit of 10 pips. Theoretically, both should be closed in plus on the same day or the next. I open one order after the price will reach the first level. And the second is magnetic. The Golden rule

Price always returns to magnetic level.
 

SherSN

New member
26.09.2010
10
0
0
that is, Sall-limit above the current price and buy limit below the current price?
 

Eagle

New member
20.06.2011
16
0
0
Adjusted statistics. Each open trade is closed at plus 20 pips. At the moment there are two transactions that closed in the plus in the amount of 40 pips with a maximum drawdown of 43 pips. Do you think this is a good result? The strategy is that testing, not in a hurry to use it. Just me here on the forum is easier to learn. We have a month or two to see how things go.
 

Eagle

New member
20.06.2011
16
0
0
I would like to mention, you never know who will decide and will want them(magnetic layers) to use. The one that I give the level a recommendation for the purchase or sale has the ability disposable. Ie if the price touched this level means that the transaction is closed and the level is no longer relevant. But do not worry because each day there is a new level.

Example:

Now the market is such a situation. We wait until the price reaches the level 1,1986 and close.
 

Eagle

New member
20.06.2011
16
0
0
Continue example:

Here we have reached the level 1,1986. Believe it demagnetized. The transaction is closed with profit 20 PIP and the level is removed.





Price now can behave as he wants. Theoretically I understand that she will be attracted by another magnet, which to me is not yet known.

It remains to wait for the next day until the appearance of a new magnetic level.














Reread the first post of this thread. You see, the strategy is so simple that it is hard to believe.



Statistics for the three days:
 

Eagle

New member
20.06.2011
16
0
0
Just need to explain more. We open before the American session the two opposite trades and wait when they are closed in plus. So probably more clear. I made a modification and open only one trade by 20 pips to avoid one extra spread.
 

Eagle

New member
20.06.2011
16
0
0
We are waiting now for the first time when the system fails. Have to figure out one thing: if happens that the price does not reach the level and go the other way, then what about the deal? While there are no rules of closure for the loss, as the system only expects a profit. I wonder if the depot to grow by 100% before you merge.
 

tyto

New member
31.01.2013
35
0
0
Nuance!

You are offered to install on the opening of Us session...

Publish a signal after or close to the closure of Europe...

?Why!





And for me , so here it is.
 

Eagle

New member
20.06.2011
16
0
0
Because expect price moved to one of otlozheniya. When the price reaches it, then publish the second, which I consider a magnetic level. Here, we just closed it


Magnetic level once again worked!
 

Eagle

New member
20.06.2011
16
0
0
Tell me how to test this strategy on history if you change the time. Asked to connect the more experienced.