Trade 1% per day

artem89gvozd

Good day dear traders. Today will start again to trade. Trading plan 1% of the Deposit per day. The Deposit is small, and therefore the amounts are not large. In the future, the Deposit will accumulate and, accordingly, the amount of profit ( or maybe loss
) will increase.

The trade will be EUR/USD. Trade I will make with the help of two indicators Moving Average with a period of 5 and 20.

Channels, levels, and possible predictions will paint himself as a long time was in search of the best helpers and found nothing but the moving.

Timeframe mostly M30 and H1.

So let's get started.

artem89gvozd

Probably all drew attention to the rapid withdrawal to the South of the Euro dollar. It was on this now all the bet. It is likely that the drop will go to the level of 1.3200. However, a sneaking impression that after achieving a pair of values of 1.32, it will make a u-turn.

Currently open 2 orders for Sell position.

artem89gvozd

Both orders with the Sell position with lot size of 0.03 and 0.01 closed with take profit.

Trade began with a funny-for-trading amounts in 337,44 of the ruble.

The profits from two orders stood at 3.98 , which is +1.18% of the Deposit. For today trade plan is executed successfully. Trade today is no more. I had unpleasant moments when the plan was made, and I continue to indiscriminately put the order and then merged.

The end of each week I will do a full report of all movements on trade.

That is all for today. Thank you for your attention.

artem89gvozd

Looking at the graph in H4 I saw still 2 versions of events.

First I have already described. The rebound will be the level of 1.3200.

The second scenario is the same with the rebound from the bottom border of the channel and care to the North. Level which (maybe) will turn around 1.3000-1.3030.

Although there is another story. Breakthrough channel and a further fall. But that's another tale)))))

artem89gvozd

Good day dear).

In principle, with a pair Euro dollar, nothing drastic happened. The movement is all the same, and more specifically,the movement in the South. I watched a lot of sites on which information about the next possible movements. All in one voice say about the fall of prices. Well, this only confirms my predictions.

Today the order has been placed, as well for sale ( SELL) to 0.04 lots.

And while I was writing this post it was closed by TakeProfit.

The profit from the transaction is equal to 4,24, which is a p +1.24% of the Deposit.

The plan is executed.

As previously mentioned, the trade will be no more.

artem89gvozd

In order not to be unfounded windbag, here's a screenshot of my trades for the period of the opening of the diary.

Absolutely deals: 3

Percent profitable: 100%

Loss-percentage: 0%

Total profit/loss: +8,22

artem89gvozd

Good morning.

Well, the morning began with the opportunity to just watch. The news that passed was at 9:30 kind of gave the mood for the M30, but the General mood is still decadent.

Perhaps this mood will be able to change the headlines tomorrow, I'll follow.

A trading plan is not changed.

Before dinner, just watching the market. All the action after lunch.

artem89gvozd

And then came the moment when I made a mistake....

For today trade began with a Deposit of 345,66 rubles.

Placed an order ( don't even know what I was thinking) to BUY. Worked placed stop loss order.

At the moment, lost 8.95%.

But once upset, will continue to work. Plan for today is to restore the original depot with the plan set.

Working on the bugs, I realized that I was confused, which I put BUY. A small increase, background. And I believe that it will continue. Here and across.

artem89gvozd

Well, as I promised, the trading day came to an end. After one highly unprofitable trades (for my meager Deposit) put up two more orders. In the screenshot showing the trade.

In my case, it turns out that I Jahan. But it's either sink or swim because of ways to disperse a small Deposit of course, I know, but it certainly will not fit into my plan.

Total, I have:

The depot today: 345,66 rubles

Profit trades today: -30,94+12,12+23,06=4,24

The number of 4.24 from number 345,66 = 1.23%

Today the plan is fully implemented. Thank you for your attention.

artem89gvozd

Good morning, everyone)))

Once a week is indeed a nice thing when it's credited for "Horizon". At such moments, trading is not very recommended, because due to the small drawdown funds can be withdrawn.

Therefore, wait until there are charges on the wallet and will continue my plan.

artem89gvozd

Good morning all)

Yesterday was too busy to do a report for the day. The money in the account came and I started looking for the entrance to the market. Usually only two of them, to either buy or sell. But seeing the trend of price movement have decided that enough is enough to sell))))

In General, the order lot size is 0.04 for BUY position.

Total: depot yesterday 349,9

Profit made up 4.45 p, which is 1.27%of the profits.

The plan for yesterday is fully implemented.

Small points for clarification.

I don't do public reviews of the pair on which you trade, don't use the trading lingo and terms. I am just trading for myself, well, what would you see)))))

artem89gvozd

And today almost knocked me out of my plan. Take off the screen, that would make it clear where I messed up.

My current risk gave me a total profit of 11.93 R

Today's trading day began with the amount of securities in 354,35 R

The number of 11.93 from 354,35 = 3.37%

The plan for today is done.

For the future consider a trade with a large depot, unless of course you kept the pilot month.

artem89gvozd

Yesterday was the enrollment of non-removable assets on the user's account traders. I write a little, and write rarely, however, enrollment was in the amount of 370,70.

Then I saw that you can successfully enter the market.

Two orders, two profit. The total amount of profit was 6,34R.

The amount of trade was 736,98

The number 6,34 from 736,98 is 0.86%

The result I'm not very happy, as the plan was 1%. Updated balance is like a new day, that is the plan for yesterday was not implemented.

Observe the market General market sentiment is not much changed, the price goes South. Soon two types of events. Or dramatically to support a small correction to the resistance level and further care to the South.

artem89gvozd

Two days....insomnia....apathy....

And all because they were in a terrible drawdown. Still flushed a deal.

At the moment justice is done.

Closer to the subject. Like I said, every Friday I will do a detailed report on trade "1% a day."

Will share the stages of the report before enrollment and after. It would be easier to keep statistics.

Enrollment held on Wednesday, the Deposit was equal 736,98

The number of transactions:5

The number of profitable:5

The number of unprofitable:0

The total amount of profit of the accounting period by 26.96

The number accounting period by 26.96 736,98 is 3.66%

I think that trade according to the plan took place, I am satisfied.

artem89gvozd

Here also there has come long-awaited weekend. Trades are not conducted, the spark does not jump, only calm and thoughts about Monday. President's day? Well then, Monday will be boring. Possible.

The bulls are in the time frame it took three attempts of breakdown of the resistance line, but could not. Fourth attempt struck the General mood.

I consider the change of market sentiment, but really, how much can you bear rule?) Time and Horny play.

artem89gvozd

Hello. There is a sad news. Broke my cooling pad under the laptop
But to trade this does not apply.

I've been thinking, and decided. Weekly reporting to do not anymore, because as it became too complicated even for me. Instead, decided daily report. So more clearer and interesting.

Today, as I said in a previous post, the bulls decided to take on the market. Well, and together they rushed into battle. But that's only in battle orders, both were SELL.

To summarize this battle:

Shots: 2

Hits: 2

Missed: 0

Balance at the beginning of the trade: 763,94 R

Transaction with a profit of 20.9

20.9 the number of the number 763.94 = 2.74%

Well, the proof in the screenshot!

artem89gvozd

I saw the situation in a continuation of today's trade.

On the screenshot I have highlighted 2 significant level.

The second level was successfully breached, which allowed to form an uptrend.

On M30 the upward trend is quite pronounced.

There are not less important is the level of 1.1340. If the price breaks through, we can safely say about the care North.

artem89gvozd

Was the ninth day of the trade. While all successful. Watched the price today on the M15 and when I saw the signal, he got a small lot of 0.01, after flushed another 0.06 of the lot when convinced that the direction is right. As a result of today:

Orders: 2

Profitable trades: 2

Losing trades: 0

Balance at the beginning of the trade: 784,84 R

Transactions profit on with 10.87

The number of 10.87 the number 784,84 =1.38%

Well, the proof in the screenshot!

All the best)))))