CAD/ZAR

LISICHKA24

Hour chart shows that the currency pair canadacordarone is in a narrow channel between the support level of 10,7750 and 10,7182 turn to test their strength. The indicator RSI is right on the mark 50. The makd indicator says on average the downward movement of prices. Most likely lateral motion of quotations will continue to release some news on the currencies.

LISICHKA24

Consider the graph in the time interval. Canadacordarone the currency pair went up, breaking through the support level 10,7301 with a successful break above this level. The indicator RSI is almost at the 50 mark. The makd indicator signals the completion of the downward movement of quotations and is located in the neutral zone of the scale indicator.

LISICHKA24

On the hourly chart of the currency pair canadacordarone is in a narrow channel between the resistance levels 10,7961 and 10,7368 turn to test their strength. Indicator RSI has moved above the 50 mark. The makd indicator signals the completion of the downward movement of quotations and is located in the neutral zone of the scale indicator.

LISICHKA24

Canadacordarone currency pair on the hourly chart went up after breaking the resistance level 10,8553 and started to test the next resistance level 10,9313. Indicator RSI has moved above the level 76.4, suggesting the possibility to start selling. The makd indicator indicates a strong upward movement of prices.

koctik

1 002
Projected variant of the currency pair CAD/ZAR may consider its motion in the direction of falling prices, as it has a propensity for descent in case of the display time, a position of a close rapprochement Masek to their probable intersection in the future passing from top to bottom. This southern area are consistent with several signals and also the rejection of the latest maximum value or area of the current levels of the indicator DiNapoli.

koctik

1 002
Mapping the situation of the currency pair CAD/ZAR 4 hour chart could be seen as the predisposition to its further movement in the direction of the fall. This direction corresponds to the position of the start of convergence Masek with their probable top-down crossing and signals from several indicators. After pushing away from the last maximum or zones current levels between the lines stop and start indicator DiNapoli location rates currently suggests the continuation of the descent.

koctik

1 002
For the analysis of currency pair CAD/ZAR, it is possible to consider this situation as it is displayed on a daily chart, as the predisposition to the further movement in the direction of falling prices. On this South point a few indicators signals and also the descent can match the latest the repulsion from the nearest maximum value of the upper line of the Fibo grid or zone current levels between the lines stop and start indicator DiNapoli.

koctik

1 002
For the consideration of the possible forecast for the currency pair CAD/ZAR mapping is used 4 hour chart with a situation where at the beginning of the convergence Masek to their probable crossing from the bottom up can be considered a further movement of this pair is the direction with the price rise. Bullish ascent may correspond to predisposition with repulsion from the latter the nearest minima or zones current levels and also multiple signals in the North side.

koctik

1 002
Forecast for the currency pair CAD/ZAR can be considered with the time schedule as the predisposition of its further movement in the direction of the fall. On this South point a few indicators signals and also the descent can match the latest the repulsion from the nearest maximum value, or the zone of current levels above the starting line of the indicator DiNapoli, also the position of the moving averages with the beginning of convergence and the likely intersection of top-down with subsequent passage of prices.

koctik

1 002
This situation hourly chart of the currency pair CAD/ZAR can be considered as a predisposition to continue its drop. The forecast this assumption corresponds to the recent rejection of the maximum value or area of the current levels between the lines stop and start indicator DiNapoli. Even in the South direction indicative signals and also the position of the intersection Masek from the top down to their probable extension in the subsequent passage.

SETEVOY-30

1 267
Here still we have continued growth of the pair with the trend,which we have signed within the rising channel,the price has a long time to be at the upper edge of the channel and the indicator for several divergences portrayed us,but the price is steadily going to increase and we break formation...

I see the price is just a correction and will wait for her,and may turn out we have triple divergence on indicator...

koctik

1 002
Chart of the pair CAD/ZAR to display the situation time of the time period can be seen as the predisposition of its movement in the direction of price rise. The assumption of this forecast is based of the ascent of these signs: convergence Masek with the probability of their intersection from the bottom up in a subsequent pass, then the direction of several signals of the Northern areas and also repulsion prices from current levels.

SETEVOY-30

1 267
Oh how I do not want the price to still go down the price after a deep decline,again began to rise was a test of the boundaries of the channel,but not broke and I think that the breakdown will not,because the indicator we price to finish in double divergence,but do not forget that the price can break and divergence and channel...

Now notice that inside the channel,formed a wedge,I have depicted on the chart,so it's breakout may signal movement any...

koctik

1 002
Where can go the price of the currency pair CAD/ZAR is possible to assume in such a situation, which displays at the moment, the hourly chart with the position of convergence mašek and probable subsequent intersection further down. As a Supplement to this forecast decline may correspond to the location of the price in the area of current levels with the repulsion from the latter the nearest high and also multiple indicators signal the direction of movement to the southern side.

koctik

1 002
A possible variant of the forecast of the currency pair CAD/ZAR can be considered its further movement in the direction of price rise. I guess it shows the situation hour chart, where, after the rejection from the last minimum or zones current levels between the lines stop and start indicator DiNapoli this pair may have further predisposed to the ascent. This growth indicates a few signals and the position of the convergence Masek with the probability of their intersection from the bottom up also corresponds to the North direction.

SETEVOY-30

1 267
When I opened the market,the price gap is again very close to the bottom face of the rising channel,our prediction was that the price will still adjust and I still insist on it,I even added a channel,I think that this week will start the decline,or the price will back again to the borders of the ascending channel and continue its upward dvizhenie...

ZigaSprin

The canadian dollar or South Africa Rand? All depends on the situation. Canada's economy is not more diversified than the economy of South Africa. If the Rand too has strengthened canadian dollar, you should put in its devaluation. As a rule, South Africa could not long support the exchange rate of the Rand and runs the printing press.

zvarichyura

This currency pair on the H4 chart several times tested support 9,8169 (green line on the chart), but to break it and failed, if still breaks then go down to the 9,4013 resistance (red line on chart), and then from here go up to such levels:

1. support 10,2751 (blue line in the chart).

2 support 10,6055 (yellow line on chart).

3. support 11,1836 (white line on chart).

Nagibmen

I think that the pair will soon rise up , all indicators show it , I think it is worth buying , all indicators tell you to buy .