EUR/NOK

p777oven

Quotes pair EUR/NOK are at the level of strong purchases 9.7152. Here is a possible bearish correction, and the RSI confirms the bullish move up. The bears lose their offensive capabilities and we are waiting for bullish offensive from the current level 9.7729 to test the level of strong sales 9.9021.

clint

Good afternoon, colleagues. On the currency pair EUR/NOK on a thirty-minute time frame has formed a reversal pattern Butterfly and the price bounced off 138.2 Fibonacci level. Levels 2.610 BC and 1.618 HA are supporting prices. Further, during several m30 bars expect and the movement of the pair.

p777oven

Informed buyers of EUR/NOK tested the level of strong purchases 9.7314. Today the price settled below this level, which indicates weakness of the bulls. The percent of Williams and do not want to go up to level 50. Our assumptions: prices will continue to fall from the current level 9.7119 to test the next level of strong purchases 9.6175.

dracon1968

1 290
Analysis of the currency pair EUR/NOK on the daily chart for longer term trading. The price for this pair turned North from a level of support 9.6702. Moving on the chart is in the oversold pair. Arrow indicator indicators and bill Williams gave signals to buy the pair. There is a possibility of price movement to the North from a level of support to the level at 10.0344.

Rotshilid

In my opinion EUR/USD is forming the shape head-shoulders, and the levels just for this well-located, so the price reaching 9.6974, has all chances to rebound from it forming a small correction, this is the stochastic indicator also shows. Formed a bullish divergence in the oversold area just perceived as a positive signal of price reversal to the North, but as the trend goes with setbacks and has a tiny form, a rollback will be small and possibly up to the resistance level 9.7825, could not be reached. well, or just touch him.

Upon further movement to the bottom, we will see that same figure, but as we know, head-and-shoulders works only in one case, if there is a volume well in the Forex market as the volumes are not known to us, then we can judge on the price momentum.

While well inclined to the sales after a pullback to the resistance line, with the expectation to take profit at the support lines.

LISICHKA24

EUR/NOK on the hourly chart went down breaking the support level 9,7027, but how long there will be fixed are unable and returned. The indicator RSI is almost at the level of 38.3. The makd indicator signals the completion of the upward movement of quotations and is located in the neutral zone of the scale indicator. On the H4 continues the downward trend, but the crisis at hand. You should trade with the trend with a short stop.

dracon1968

1 290
Analysis of the currency pair EUR/NOK on the hourly chart. The price for this pair is at the resistance level 9.6702. Moving on the chart located in the overbought zone pair. Arrow indicator indicators and bill Williams gave a signal to sell the pair. There is a possibility of price movement to the South from the resistance level to the level at 9.6371.

dracon1968

1 290
Analysis of the currency pair EUR/NOK on the hourly chart. The price for this pair turned South from the resistance level 9.7837. Moving on the chart is in the overbought pair. Arrow indicator indicators and bill Williams gave a signal to sell the pair. There is a possibility of price movement to the South from the resistance level to the level at 9.7353.

Pavel1103

Yesterday Evroservice price strong pulse movement has broken the resistance level which is located on 9.8024. To date, the pair will be a priority for trade is a buy up to the resistance level which is located on 9.8918. Near the key level of resistance observed for the formation of set-up, which will help to understand the direction of the price movement in the future.

Pavel1103

Price Evroservice yesterday made an attempt to break up, but based on daily candle the attempt was unsuccessful and on the daily chart has formed candle of uncertainty. In spite of this, it is likely that the correctional downward movement is over and the price will continue upward movement. Waiting for promotion price up to the resistance level which is located on 9.8395. Near the resistance level will consider the options for trading.

Rotshilid

Well, as I last time and painted, the price went first to the bottom and then went North. Only made it more boldly than I expected.

But in principle, I'm with your forecast for EUR/NOK, I agree, I also think that the price will go in the direction of sulfur, the levels we have carried out in different ways, but basically, it's OK, everyone sees them differently. The nature of the movement shows that the price should break the level designated I, and probably just to reach your designated value.

If it to represent on the chart, I see a picture like that.

So buy I don't see sense to consider, as the reserve promises to be small, but for sales too early, we have to wait until the price will grow. I think that if we see growth rates for the main pair with the Euro is the Euro-dollar, it will only confirm my speculation.

dracon1968

1 290
Analysis of the currency pair EUR/NOK on the hourly chart. The price for this pair turned North from a level of support 9.7344. Moving on the chart located at the oversold pair. Arrow indicator indicators and bill Williams gave signals to buy the pair. There is a possibility of price movement to the North from a level of support to the level at 9.7815.

p777oven

On Friday, the sellers of EUR/NOK tried to attack the level of local purchases 9.7302. The attack was not successful and the price closed at the closing price of the previous day. Our assumptions: prices will continue to rise from the current level 0.7436 with the aim of breaking up the resistance level of bullish 9.8297.

Pavel1103

Euronordic still continued to decline. For this pair for today a priority for trade purchases, but after finishing the corrective movement down and the formation of a reversal pattern. Suppose that the price can be adjusted to the support level which is located on 9.6420. Watching the price and waiting for a reversal setup near support level.

Pavel1103

Euronordic before reaching the support level which is located on 9.6420, turned around and moves up. For this pair there is no obvious reversal signals, and therefore kept neutral until the return and re-testing of the price resistance level which is located on 9.8395. Watching the price and waiting for the formation of a clear signal, which will determine the direction of price movement in the future.