SGD/JPY

Experts4Forex

Dear colleagues!

The theme is designed to publish technical analysis Forum participants Forecsting the tool is SGD/JPY

Please stick to and .

Publish screenshots of charts. How to take a screenshot, you can see , instructions for the download of the picture-screenshot .

Totally unacceptable: flood, copy-paste, emotional appeals to each other.

Flood of topics will either be deleted (as with penalties, and without them), or move to the topic .

We wish you lots of fun and profits in trade!

Queasy

Never such exotic traded. Don't see why - for me it is better to trade liquidity, a more predictable and well-known tools. But this is purely personal opinion.

Thesis

And that was on the morning of 3 October? I have not tried and are not going to sell it, do not consider it necessary...

AnkaNP

What could be more predictable than the Singapore dollar, the Japanese yen!!!!! Of course patience there is need of iron, little movement not far away. But reliable, almost as much brakes ATM: a long wait, but then......!!!! Nice couple, and very useful in some cases.

Alderon

Yes, I noticed the correlation, but this pair can not be traded, much less than the volatility; it, and the pair and all was quiet.

Romka102

Yes, I remember, were such a thing. Contact will answer all your questions, just one more thing it is certainly not for the topic but I went to the forum not so often so the answer is wait for 1 week I will try to answer

JAMES199657

Good day,Yes I get it everyday to trade but it is not very profitable because you must first buy and then sell but the profit will be lower for me it is not convenient and you decide

Zhytnik

For me so with such exotic pairs, it makes no sense to bother,why to wait long? If you can speed up the process. Although, what the hell. Everyone has their own approach,maybe just the exotics and shoot after a certain time... Often at first glance, crazy ideas and have a pullback.

Symmetric

already shot ...on the chart look ?

---------- the Message attached to 17:26 ---------- the Previous message is placed in 17:25 ----------

funny.....

kilirenok

For me so with such exotic pairs, it makes no sense to bother,why to wait long? If you can speed up the process. Although, what the hell. Everyone has their own approach,maybe just the exotics and shoot after a certain time... Often at first glance, crazy ideas and have a pullback.

rokatoka

it makes no sense to sell it. knowing in advance what will remain in the red. the course is either straight or down. well, the maximum possible puntov 100 to play but nerves and time atradisi a lot. so I don't suggest. not tried it myself. but a friend said that a lost cause

Symmetric

what nonsense ...? the same pair like usdjpy and where it crashes ? increases for six months )))