SGD/JPY

Namiko

On the hourly chart of the currency pair is dominated by the downward trend in stock is bearish parade lines. The RSI has started to rise so early in the week expecting a retracement at least to the red line Tenkan-sen, i.e. the line short-term trend and then a break down the low of 81.46 and a reduction to fluorescent L3 LONG 81.40. To enter sales on the overbought signal on the RSI. Levels for sales are the Tenkan-sen line, daily Pivot 81.64 and the H3 SHORT level 81.66, which is considered the level of potential reversal.

Cenmax

Currency pair: SGD/JPY H1 chart is a downward cycle,the purpose of which target level of 261.8(80.81) also consider the level of 285.4(80.65), we obtain a certain target zone that the price will reach and skillfully after reaching, should go for correction of the correctional level of 161.8(81.50) consider sales to the target area,if you look at the trend on the H4, the loop just rests against it

Obzornyi

The forecast for the week: a Few weeks ago a couple strayed from the top Fibonacci and most likely the decline will continue - especially since it coincides with the global trend! I will sell to of 81.24 safely, and if it stays below, until 80,81 I will leave my SELL positions. There we have the 50% Fibo and apparently stochastic is in the oversold zone - is so quiet you can sell!

dracon1968

1 290
Analysis on SGD/JPY on the daily chart for longer-term trades by signals several indicators. The price of the pair was predicted movement from level to level 82.71 80.17. Is moving in the oversold pair. Currently, the direction of movement of the pair is not defined. It is possible to continue movement to the South, or turn sever.

medvedev72

SGD/JPY Pair on Friday traded down in the first half of the trading day. Statistical data from Japan on Friday was not. Yen supported by the demand for safe-haven assets, which appeared after the rumors about the resignation of Harry Cohn, the head of the National Economic Council of the United States and terrorist attacks in Barcelona. The Singaporean weighed weak data from Singapore's trade balance, which came out a day earlier. In the second half of the trading day Singaporean played their positions and strengthened. In the evening came the information that trump has decided to dismiss Stephen K. Bannon that put pressure on the yen. The pair closed the trading week at the level 80.07. Could increase the price to the level of 80.60.

bombur12

Pair sgd\jpy last week failed to break the support at 79.80, but he was worth to remain below this level is not enough, and subsequent growth is broken the chances of the bears to continue to decline, so will wait for growth to 81.06.

SETEVOY-30

1 267
It seems that the price we have tested the bottom face of the rising channel and bounced from it,confirming signals yet,so we can assume that the price will continue to rise prices,and wait for a test at 82.25 and at this level we will be clear,or the price breaks out and continues the expansion or rebound and breakout the uptrend channel here,be careful,there is a prospect of a good move after fleta...

SETEVOY-30

1 267
The course of the forecast,after repeated test, the bottom face of the rising channel,the price we have,after all, pushed from the brink and continued growth,with high probability,we can assume that the price will continue to rise,and so will wait for her on the test,the third test of the level of 82.25,slowly but surely closer to him,we have here the same case comes to a head,or continued growth in the channel or the rebound and the breakdown of it,I like the first of course GE...

bombur12

That's so easy yesterday the sellers were able to push the support in the form of oblique trend at 80.72, and the subsequent test reaction down not left chances to the bulls on the resumption of growth.

Therefore, from a couple of this week I will wait for the attempt to continue the decline to the order at the support level at 79.67, where there is a very high probability of growth.

Ranevskiy

Now the pair overlaps the gap from the first of September. So temporarily hike up will end may now the probability is high that it was time for the pair to the South to go and draw a flat in the designated area of the white square.

Believe sell with the target at 80.90 and there to look for purchase to the upper area of the flat.

SETEVOY-30

1 267
That was the third test and we can say that the breakout of the level of 82.25 re-test and price began its upward movement with the trend,I only here one concern is that the growth is not aggressive or a pair of little volatile or here we want to cheat,the graph shows that the indicator forms a divergence or am I just rushing things and it will not come out,still waiting for growth,but it has become what it is not uverennym...

SETEVOY-30

1 267
On the chart I put on another slant,and we got a wedge that can not be alerted...

Now the price is testing the upper face of the wedge,and the display we stretched together with price divergence,I think that tomorrow the price will go down and at least test the bottom of wedge with a possible breakout and continuation snijeniya...

dracon1968

1 290
Analysis on SGD/JPY on the daily chart for longer-term trades by signals several indicators. CCI on the chart is in the overbought pair. Arrow indicator indicators and bill Williams gave sell signals. There is a possibility of price movement to the South from the resistance level 83.97 up to the level on the mark 81.64.

korbann

Sales M15 - 83.80, 83.70 and 83.60, the levels of purchases 83.20, and 83.09 83.00.

Levels purchases H1 - 82.58, and 82.81 83.03, sales 84.36, and 83.92 84.14.Buy to the level and 83.92 84.14.

Севак

Sgd/JPY has recently reversed up from the support zone lying between the key support level of 83.20 (which also stopped the previous minor correction (II) in December), the 50-day moving average, 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the previous impulse wave (I) and the support line of the daily rising channel from the August. The upward reversal from this support zone began active minor impulse wave (III). It is expected that the SGD/JPY rises further to the following purpose for the purchase at the next resistance level 85.00.Good luck to all in the trade.

celebatarian

Good afternoon.

On Monday I will buy with TP routine with 82,200

from R-for that price I will wait for lower prices, which will make the decision to buy or sell.

vasy1920

Since last Thursday, the main currency purchase was a pair USDSGD. Accordingly SGDJPY pair also went to the North . Given that next week will focus on the dollar and the major pairs , it can be assumed that the growth of a pair SGDJPY continue. Sketch the D1 timeframe shows that the level of resistance 82,235 struck , took the planned TP level 83,347 . With a small pullback next level 82,653

DemTrader

A pair SGD/JPY can say that the upward movement starts to weaken. Appear stronger sales. The buyer absorbs all yet, but soon, the bearish pressure will lead to a good price reduction. At the top is the border area of sales. from where the price will go down. So what can small lots start to sell. Or to wait for test boundaries and to see her practicing. For the time being.