USD/UAH

AlekseyL

Dear colleagues!

The theme is designed to publish technical analysis Forum participants Forecsting tool /USD

Please stick to and .

Publish screenshots of charts. How to take a screenshot, you can see , instructions for the download of the picture-screenshot .

Totally unacceptable: flood, copy-paste, emotional appeals to each other.

Flood of topics will either be deleted (as with penalties, and without them), or move to the topic .

We wish you lots of fun and profits in trade!

walkman

I have to say - I do not know this broker. But wanted to ask - what's the term?

AlekseyL

I think the hryvnia will forever keep within 8grn./1doll.? Blizhaishem in the future, the national Bank can not or do not want to keep it in that framework, and then the price very quickly will approach $ 12 UAH/1doll. It would be silly not to capitalize on this, the only question is WHERE?

walkman

About 10-12 UAH per USD for a year say, but in Ukraine, the hryvnia held artificially against the dollar and the Euro, and this course just to bring down the entire economy, which this almost is cancer, especially credit policy. If you're so sure, buy now dollars and Lodge in the Bank for Deposit, and when the rate rises will take money.

mason

This broker Kalita Finance. There and EUR/UAH and USD/HR, work health. However I was not impressed, in fact, the Euro/hryvnia repeats by volatility and trends in the Euro dollar and dalargine is in the range of 8 UAH per dollar and change only a penny. As for the technique to put the forecasts are not interested. You can only look for the common kartiny on the Euro and nothing more.

Олежон

the campaign just doesn't make sense to trade the currency which changes on a dime and turn grey and wait a couple of years she'd grown to 12grn is also kind of silly.

Valen10n

You asked a question to answer. And I think that Forex quotes are a national Bank? If you want to grivna to play - WebMoney on the stock exchange buy and prodavaite - where demand and supply are normal and market (in September, for example, it was possible to sell at 8.27). It in the first place. And the second will be faster 1.28 euros to the dollar than the dollar at UAH 12.

walkman

We in Ukraine the national Bank that wants something and does with currency. Need to make 10 UAH per dollar, keep, need 4 please. Even in dollars dumb to lay down a Deposit. Or euros or national currency.

antonkharkov

Set yourself Kalita Finance, looked at the dollar/hryvnia - clean flat with 2006. Don't know who here in the thread wrote about the same progress chart, the dollar/Euro dollar/hryvnia, but he's wrong. There was a jump up in 2006, and then flattened out until M15. So it is possible a deal to wait the same amount, and not wait.

Alexey Kulakov

I wonder where the Forex broker to hedge the risks of the hryvnia, if provides the opportunity to trade the pair hryvnia-dollar. Is the national Bank? Commercial banks in Ukraine, has already sold dollars and hedged currency positions, and were given credits in the national currency, but in reality they do not, and for good reason.

masterfehu

Why fundamentally, this currency pair? But it's probably NOT the Most volatile pair of all the present tools
I as a Ukrainian, I can safely say that the torque during the month(December) swam in the range 8,02 - 8,07. Et Nada to sell, what would this drive make???

stolnik74

For residents of Ukraine is the most interesting couple. Her background is suffering the economy of the whole country. Someone tell me where it is and is it possible to add it into the terminal.

AlokuM

USD/UAH is not cost effective IMHO! When it was trying to make on these, I will say that profitable! Unstable currency our national currency! More stable to work with the Euro and the dollar.

cashonline

Absolutely agree. Torque is not only not profitable to trade, it is also nizkokaloriyna, and the spread there is just a space, IMHO... Better of course to work with vysokovoltnyi tools

Galaxy

I think we like to always keep for suckers. If the hryvnia was quoted in the Forex market. The movement would Mama do not cry, and we all malagarasi a long time.

Before Yushchenko was beneficial to the rate of UAH 9 and now Yanyke and to 8grn does not hold.

Hltya brokers have debt, who need much no one holds. So sho forget until the Crisis

almostsuper

I heard that the next couple of years in Ukraine the rate to remain at 8,00-8,10 per dollar, in connection with the taking, Ukraine IMF loan in the amount of many million/billions and they say if the course will be jumping the Ukrainian authorities will owe the IMF a lot more, taking after in dollars

paspar

and when was that? when the pound is 2 bucks was?
now bakshian moves in the +/-0.5% so this volatility they will not earn on Forex. that's what it is. and not about what the course was 4 years ago

BIG

The hryvnia can expect some motion. Today, the Association of Ukrainian bankers suggested that the President remove the head of National Bank Sergey Arbuzov for the fact that he, among other mistakes unreasonably restrains the rate of the hryvnia against the dollar. In the opinion of the bankers of the Association among the urgent measures it is necessary that the rate of the hryvnia against the dollar fell by 15-30%, or if it happens later then the fall will be much greater. So we can expect progress on the Ukrainian currency market.