USD/UAH

Unknown333

Change is in the direction of the Euro currency. If you take for example coins then there are 1, 2 Euro coins so doing in Ukraine. But it does because the devaluation. How you can save from the devaluation of the hryvnia coins do not understand, because these things are not comparable.

agent006

Such a change in Ukraine taken from the experience of other countries, it has been successfully produced in the Czech Republic, and Germany. Now in Ukraine. The success that often put paper notes needs to be changed. It's all money - recycling old, print new. In the Czech Republic most small purchases made with coins. They have a wear resistance much higher.

Several factors which can help the growth of the hryvnia is an index of corruption which every year falls. Decentralization, which improved the condition of many roads in Ukraine. I am sure that over time will improve the situation at all, especially when the war is over. So I think that the price of the dollar, the hryvnia will be long at the current levels.

Unknown333

The corruption index decreases? ) decentralization? tell that to the head of the village Rada in the village of my relatives. And roads yeah) What else is new? The course holds because given tranche, we pay UAH 400 yards then take a look at the course as it will throw.

agent006

In my city in the summer on the asphalt I didn't see any holes, all patched up. Over 15km from the city is the construction of overpasses at the intersection of roads Kiev-Dnepropetrovsk and Kremenchug-Poltava. When they are done will make a country station from my city to Estacada. And then all the roads in my area are of a good level. The road Kremenchug-Poltava redid 2 years ago. Still no holes and coating are of excellent quality.

Government auctions where you can buy good things at low prices. He already felt happy.

A course will ride while criminals are in power. It will not always. War is not always, by the way, its end will see the course positive momentum in the dollar/hryvnia.

In the budget in 2019, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine laid a dollar on the level 29,40 UAH. If you focus on this mark, we can safely join in with the bulls and wait for their fabulous profits. Although it can be quite a long time to sit waiting. As for me, the UAH is not a currency where you can earn the trader a simple. Standing still can be months. But the Ukrainian high officials and bankers rather successfully navigate through times of currency fluctuations. This year in Ukraine, the coming presidential and parliamentary elections. Will change the government. Respectively can change and financial guidelines of the national currency. While of the opinion: who'll buy - not burned.

Генийййй

All patriots of Ukraine Hello. Of course, I understand, inflation is a bad situation in the country and all that, however, the graphics are phenomenal as they say. The resistance level of 28.20 UAH per dollar, the aim in the downward direction 24 of the hryvnia.

Friends let us not respond to this post with rudeness and discontent, I just expressed my opinion. All good.

USD/UAH. The pair this week will range in level from 27.9 to 28.3. The main direction can be formed immediately after news Ukraine, and they are unlikely to be positive, so the priority of long term is still a sunrise on the North and the bullish trend in the Bud. Pair as long as it has not broken the important level in the direction of the bears by 27.27 otherwise, the descent is inevitable, but it is only in the fantasies of high-ranking officials "the yellow - blakytnoy", the main movement is about 28 and above. If you look at the monthly timeframe we can see that the pair breaks up to an unprecedented high of 30 and in a year or two the American dream can come true and the dollar will have to give 30 hryvnia.

p777oven

Quotes of the pair USD/UAH was unable to overcome the strong sales 28.3164. Here on this couple just could not find buyers, and contributed to the response of bears. The RSI supports sales from the current level 28.0270 with the aim of breaking down the level of resistance 27.9249.

clint

USD/UAH in the hourly timeframe formed a reversal pattern Gartley and price bounced from Fibo 261.8 level. Levels 1.130 1.310 BC and BC are supporting prices. Further, during multiple time bars and the expected movement of the pair.

Баль

Hi all. Colleagues explain how to establish the exchange rate. the pair USD/UAH on a platform where it to find? Something I don't. Thanks in advance.

ruudik

Good day, traders. Since 2019.01.10 (even earlier) 2019.02.08 the Hryvnia was clearly stronger. That's the case... At the time of publishing the post, the Hryvnia exchange rate is (bid) 27.198789. The markup is borrowed from a simple multi-timeframe trading strategies posted on this forum: . Use benefit and enjoy.

After a surprise
for many the fall in the price of the currency pair USD/UAH at the beginning of February and the breakout of the support level of 27.25 observed trampling graphics around the numbers of 27.00. Today's auction showed that the Ukrainian currency is not yet strong enough to hold under the above figure. Guess next week will start another round of cheapening of the hryvnia. It's hard to predict
how it drags on. Do not rule out a breakthrough in the direction of 28.00 USD/UAH and above.

In the top left corner there is a button "file". Under it - the green cross (the creation of new graphics). Click and switch to "Forex Crosses 5". In a long list of currency pairs there are many exotic. Including USD/UAH. You just need to click on the bottom triangle in the list and scroll through it until the desired pair is displayed. The only thing that does not work then to sell this pair. Option "New order" did not gives a pair of USD/UAH, although the window is open. Instead, it offers a warrant USD/CHF. Probably because she was the first in the list of tools on my panel.